Persico 69F - 2021 season calendar revealed
Persico 69F Cup - The 2021 season calendar is revealed
Malcesine, 20 September 2020 - The second season of Persico 69F will begin April 27. With the occasion of the closure of the Foiling Week, the organisers of the circuit announced the dates and some locations that in 2021 will be protagonist of the innovative circuit that until now has had more than 150 sailors in three months of activity.
It will begin in Malcesine: the Grand Prix 1.1 and 1.2 will be from April 27th to May 9th. Afterwards, the circuit will move to Porto Cervo - where the Persico 69F will debut already in this season, in November - where the races will be in Grand Prix 2.1 and 2.2 between 5th and 17th of July.
Before the third stage, as it has already happened, in August the Cup will leave room to the Revolution, the event that offers a table format and in two weeks has on water 40 teams. The first week, devoted to Under 25, will be from 15th to 20th of August, the second - with no age restrictions for teams - from 22nd to 27th of August: the Revolution will have back the monotypes on Lake Garda.
September will bring back in the calendar the Persico 69F CUP: the location for Grand Prix 3.1 and 3.2 has yet to be determined, but these events are scheduled respectively, for 7-12 and 14-19 September. The last stage of the season will have as protagonist Trieste, on occasion of the Barcolana: the Grand Prix 4.3 is from 28th of September to 3rd of October, Grand Prix 4.2 from 11 to 16 of October, in the middle will be a special event on occasion of the Barcolana53.
Calendar season 2021 - Persico 69F
- Gran Prix 1.1 Malcesine: April 27th/ May 2nd
- Gran Prix 1.2 Malcesine: 4 / May 9th
- Gran Prix 2.1 Porto Cervo: 5 / July 10th
- Gran Prix 2.2 Porto Cervo: 12 / July 17th
- Revolution under 25 Lake Garda: 15 / August 20th
- Revolution Open Lake Garda: 22 / August 27th
- Gran Prix 3.1 TBD: 7 / September 12th
- Gran Prix 3.2 TBD: 14 / September 19th
- Gran Prix 4.1 Trieste:September 28th/ October 3rd
- Academy Barcolana: 5 / October 9th
- Gran Prix 4.2 Trieste: 11 / October 16th