Dufour 530 World Premiere at Dusseldorf Boot 2020
Dufour Yacht launched the new Dufour 530 - Instinctive sailing
Take the helm of a Dufour yacht and enter a world of sensation. To set sail with Dufour is to connect with the ocean, to embrace your instincts and feel alive in the moment. This is a pure sailing experience that balances seaworthy excellence and comfort, innovation and intuitive use, high quality design and affordability.
True to her designer Umberto Felci, the Dufour 530 style is distinguished by her hull recess and powerful rear sections. A lot of the design work has been dedicated to the transom, the extension of the recess and new polyester cut-outs enhancing the engine air inlet and outlet, in order to create a strong and yet very simple signature. Positioned on the 50-footsegment, the Dufour 530 is 16.30 LOA and 4.99 meters wide.
She offers an impressive volume mainly beneficial to the owner’s cabin or the double cabin forward for her charter version. She may also be equipped with an additional skipper cabin. In terms of exterior features, the Dufour 530 incorporates all the brand’s essentials:
• The fully enclosed cockpit, the outdoor galley with plancha and sink
• The optional built-in telescopic davits
• A huge swim platform with integrated swim ladder.
Circulation in the cockpit is greatly facilitated.
A special step between the cockpit seats and the helms opens the way to the side decks. Her bimini has been specially designed to keep this path open. Inspired by the Dufour 63, a large sunpad can complete the equipment of the cockpit, and offer an additional very large storage capacity. The access to the technical area also has been enhanced.
All the technical equipment located under the cockpit may now be accessed through both a hatch in the cockpit floor and another one on the transom. Inspection and maintenance operations never have been so easy.
3 versions like 3 new models
Dufour offers a new innovative program. The versatility of the deck layouts actually brings three different boats to markets. The multiple versions available will certainly enhance her success both with private owners and charter customers.
- The "Easy" version adapts to owners and charter customers looking for simplicity. She has a roof clear of any clutter with
manoeuvres reported to the coamings.
- The "Ocean" version is aimed at the owners with a traditional deck layout, with the halyard manoeuvres and the mainsail rail on the coachroof, and the sheet manoeuvres on the coamings.
- The "Performance" version will seduce racing sailors, with her sheeting point in the cockpit, her six winches and hydraulic power station for backstay and boom vang.
As for the Performance version, Dufour is definitely reconnecting to the racing roots of the shipyard.
The interior is faithful to Dufour DNA with its large galley at the front of the saloon. The living rooms and cabins are well balanced and enjoy lots of natural daylight.
The Dufour 530 Ocean Version is presented at Boot Dusseldorf 2020, January 18-26, 2020 : Hall 16 B37.