Baglietto announces the sale of the fifth hull of DOM133
La Spezia, 3 February 2022 _ It is a DOM 133 the first sale of the year for Baglietto, who secures hull no. 10246, the fifth order in the line. The sale of this New Construction DOM 133 designed by Stefano Vafiadis was achieved thanks to the support of Robert Lama of Miami International Yacht Sales working strictly in cooperation with the Baglietto Americas Office in Fort Lauderdale. The delivery of this yacht is expected in 2024.
“This bears witness to the increasingly strong market presence in the Americas of Baglietto’s DOM line – says Baglietto CEO Diego Michele Deprati. - This line was already largely appreciated both in Europe and in the Middle East thanks to the harmonious combination of design, technology, generous spaces and versatility - all features that have made this yacht widely praised and coveted by a large and varied clientele having different requirements and tastes. A line that is bound to be further improved in the future, while preserving its winning essential qualities”.
“ It is an extraordinary moment for Baglietto – adds Fabio Ermetto, Baglietto CCO – This sale is once again the confirmation of the excellent work Baglietto has done in the last year both in terms of definition of a range that perfectly responds to the market needs and in terms of organization. And of course the excellence of a perfect design by Stefano Vafiadis who penned a “little” megayacht with no competition in the segment”
DOM133 Main Features:
- modern and captivating lines;
- extraordinary volumes for a yacht of this size;
- a modern layout leaving no market needs unmet: a beach club on two levels, where the infinity pool lifting bottom can rise to make the already spacious cockpit even larger; panoramic windows that open up to become terraces; the possibility to install a lift;
- a limited draught allowing to easily cruise even in the shallow waters of the Bahamas;
- the winning choice of aluminium, which ensures not only higher quality and onboard comfort, but also greater flexibility and the possibility to make changes that will result in highly-customised exteriors
- performance thanks to 2 Caterpillar C32 engines that will push her to an impressive maximum speed of 17 knots.