Gladiator 571 Blade available in outboard and inboard versions
Iconic Roman Shipyard Canados keeps strengthening its position on the market of fast open yachts with the announcement of a new model, the Gladiator 571 Blade.
Just presented to its dealer network, the first four Gladiator 571 have been reserved.
The Gladiator Line consists of 7 models from 41’ to 96’, all characterized by superior performances, extreme luxury, endless customization and unique construction quality.
The Gladiator Philosophy
Capitalizing on over seven decades of luxury yacht building, Canados started producing the Gladiator line of boats aiming at bringing to the market the quality, the flexibility and customization levels that were only available on large yachts so far.
With models capable from 37 up to 85 knots, depending on the power packages, all Gladiators offer the market’s best consumption to mile ratio; thanks to superior naval architecture and advanced composite construction.
The new Gladiator 571 Blade remains loyal to the Gladiator/Canados D.N.A. with the same priorities given to:
- Excellent weight to power ratio allowing for reduced consumption per nautical mile;
- Modern and aggressive yet elegant timeless design;
- Gigantic outdoor living space;
- Outstanding luxury and perfect in and out fit and finish;
- Canados signature hand build customized interiors with almost limitless choices.